A piped comforter filled with Grade A mulberry silk providing a lightweight, shift-free layer of wicking warmth and comfort. Ready to be placed in a duvet cover or used as is.
King size comforters are currently out of stock.
- Mulberry silk is a porous, pure and natural fiber that adjusts to temperature fluctuations
- Mulberry silk is known for strong ventilation and moisture absorption which aids in menopause comfort
- Repels mildew and mold
- Odor free
- No box stitching
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Does not break down and cause irritants
- Pest resistant
- The ONLY silk filled comforter internationally certified for no formaldehyde or chlorine
- 150 grams of pure Grade A mulberry silk fill
- Bleach-free polished 300 TC cotton cover with piped edges
- Width: 106 inches
- Length: 90 inches
Simply air out in the sunshine for a few hours, allowing nature to naturally whiten the cotton shell and rejuvenate the silk filling. For soiling, spot clean the cotton shell. For heavier soiling, dry clean with LOW heat. Do not machine wash or dry as this will shrink the silk filling. Avoid heat, chlorine, fabric softeners and alkaline-based or petroleum based cleaners.
We have a strict no returns policy on used mattresses, toppers and bedding for sanitary reasons. While the mattress industry standard practice is to resell returned mattresses as showroom models, we do not. We are after all, The Clean Bedroom and we find this practice appalling. All sales of Mulberry West blankets and comforters are final.