A piped comforter generously filled with Grade A mulberry silk providing a substantial and shift-free layer of wicking warmth and comfort. Ready to be placed in a duvet cover or used as-is.
- Mulberry silk is a porous, pure, and natural fiber that adjusts to temperature fluctuations
- Mulberry silk is known for strong ventilation and moisture absorption, which aids in menopause comfort
- Repels mildew and mold
- No box stitching
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Does not break down and cause irritants
- Pest resistant
- The ONLY silk filled comforter internationally certified for no formaldehyde or chlorine
- 350 grams of pure Grade A mulberry silk fill
- Bleach-free polished 300 TC cotton cover with piped edges
- Width: 68 inches
- Length: 90 inches
Simply air out in the sunshine for a few hours, allowing nature to whiten the cotton shell and rejuvenate the silk filling naturally. For soiling, spot clean the cotton shell. For heavier soiling, dry clean with LOW heat. Do not machine wash or dry as this will shrink the silk filling. Avoid heat, chlorine, fabric softeners, and alkaline-based or petroleum-based cleaners.